Hello and Welcome to my Website!
To gain an overview of all my compositions as well as of various soundcloud clips, please click into the Works/CD section. Read everything about me by browsing the Biography page. Use the Events area if you are interested in learning more about the upcoming performances of my compositions. I published various CDs in my CD gallery. There you will find more information about how and where to order them. Don’t forget to check the Web Links section.
BUMA International Brass Award Winner 2017.
NEW CD – out now!
- WOODWIND QUINTET N°2 (10′:30”) – 2018
Commissioned by the “pentaTon”- Quintet (CH)
- GLÜCK AUF – FANFARE (2′:45”, for Wind Band) – 2018
Commissioned by the ‘ Berkapelle Saar ‘, Saarbrücken
- SCHATTENGÄNGE (9′:30”, for Wind Band) – 2018
Commissioned by the ‘ Deutscher Musikrat ‘ for the 2020 Wind Orchestra
Competitions in Germany (test piece).
- THREE ORGAN PIECES (1-Meditation 2-Interludium 3-Toccata in C) – 2017
Commissioned by Alessandro Urbano & The Ministry of Culture, Luxembourg
First Performance & CD recording: t.b.a.
- A VIANDEN (12′, poem by Victor Hugo), for Soprano, Bass-Baritone & Piano
Commissioned by the Trio Cénacle & the Ministry of Culture of Luxembourg
First performance: 9th October 2017, Luxembourg Philharmonic Hall
- TRIGGER (an Overture for Band), (4′:10”) – 2017
Commissioned by the Luxembourg Wind Orchestra & the Ministry of Culture of
Luxembourg, First performance: 8th October 2017, Conservatory Concert Hall,
Luxembourg, Publisher: http://www.bronsheim.nl
- Composing a wind band piece for the Mondorf-les-Bains Wind Band (2018)
- Composing a Concerto for Euphonium & Symphonic Orchestra (2019)
(for the Philharmonie Luxembourg/OPL Orchestra)
- Composing a wind band piece, for the ‘ Bergkapelle Saar ‘ (2019)
- Composing a concerto for wind band, for the ‘ Harmonie Municipale
d’Esch/Alzette ‘ (2020)
- Composing a fanfare band piece, for the Fanfare Luxembourg-Bonnevoie (WMC 2021) (2020)